Nowadays replacing lost teeth by dental implants it's a common procedure. It is possible to replace one or several teeth troughout the placement of dental implants.
Lost your teeth, the comfort of chewing, speaking and the joy of smiling? It is in fact, in our mouth that the chewing begins! Know that there is a solution! In fact there are several solutions for implant rehabilitation:
- Fixed teeth (Fixed Prosthesis);
- Overdentures semi-fixed (prosthesis that are supported by implants, and allow to be removed by the patient for cleaning);
- Single teeth replacement by dental implants;
- Zygomatic implants (for cases of extreme bone loss - atrophic Jaws);
- Individualized Implants (alternative solution for the rehabilitation of atrophic jaws with little bone available).
- Extensive caries,
- Recurrent dental infections, periodontitis (gum disease),
- Dental traumatism,
- Erosion by acid food or gastric reflux,
- Systemic pathology,
- Oncological treatments,
- Dental wear caused by bruxism,
- Poor oral hygiene habits,
- Smoking habits,
- Lack of regular dental maintenance appointments at your dentist.